Just in time for the holiday season!
Do you have any culinary items you can’t quite let go of because they were too valuable for curbside pickup? We have a solution for you. Donate them to our Washington DC Regional Chapter’s new Culinary Marketplace.
The Chapter's Facebook marketplace will feature unique, rare and useful items of value, in good condition and exclusively donated by our Chapter's members. It's a perfect chance to declutter your home, upcycle your treasures and shop for interesting holiday gifts all without leaving home!
Let's reduce, reuse and recycle together ♻️
You can see the site here
Some ideas on what to sell:
· Cookbooks of all kinds
· Artwork with a culinary theme
· Small kitchen wares
· Vintage & complete sets of serving dishes, china, glassware, flatware
· Kitchen furniture such as carts, butcher blocks, barstools
· Cutting boards, knives & cooking utensils
· Vintage scales
· Artwork that represents our love of food & wine, photographs, paintings, and any other artistic forms of media
· Special services can be donated too (i.e. in-house chef, catering, photography) this is always a great way to get your name out there!
· Restaurant gift certificates
· Rare wine or spirits
All proceeds from the sale will go directly to support our Chapter.
For more info and help getting started contact Ellen Kassoff at email@example.com
If you’re unfamiliar with Facebook Marketplace, we have a tutorial coming soon to help with posting items.